The Kratky Girls Throw Out The First Pitch

The Kratky Girls Throw Out The First Pitch

Friday, June 18, 2010

Wrapping Up...

Sorry that I havent posted about the last day of the trip, but I kind of got sick the last day, and had a pretty rough go of it on the plane ride back from the Dominican Republic. My head and throat have been hurting pretty bad the past few days. I made it back okay, and I have never been so glad to be back to the land of air conditioning and fast food. However, I will miss the awesome experience that I had in the DR. Here are some more pics from the last day or so...

Cabarete Beach... where I got a chance to try surfing (actually it was more like falling, then swimming, but it was still fun :)

Orlando, 7 time national surf champ, was our teacher
This was for dessert our last night in Sosua. It tasted awesome. The desserts on the trip were really good...

Another pic of our awesome resort

Me and Matt (he was on our team- a great guy!) in front of a beautiful sunset...

Here is a video of the resort we stayed in...

1 comment: