The Kratky Girls Throw Out The First Pitch

The Kratky Girls Throw Out The First Pitch

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Busy Busy Busy...

I guess its that time of the year, but it feels like Life never stops. Baseball, School, Home Projects, Birthdays, etc... I guess it all runs in cycles, and dont get me wrong, these are all blessings, and I wouldnt trade them for anything, I just sometimes wish there were a couple extra hours in the day to get it all done and then rest a little.

We leave today on a charter bus to Leander High School to play our first playoff game, the kids are relaxed, and the coaches are scrambling to make sure all the arrangements are made for a smooth trip. You have no idea what has to happen to bus 25 kids and 4 coaches three hours up 290. I cant wait till that bus rolls, and all we have to worry about is playing. We have amazing teachers and parents helping us out, but the people that really make all this possible is our families... especially my wife! She has spent countless hours with the kids, and running the house during my busy time. I really have no idea what it must be like, but Melanie, I love you so much and appreciate the sacrifices that you make so that I can do what I do.

2 comments:

  1. you forgot to mention that, in your absence, i've learned how to talk concrete with construction men and how to take down bathroom mirrors (just wait until you get home and see the mess i made!). we are a team, that's what we do! love you too!

    ReplyDelete