The Kratky Girls Throw Out The First Pitch

The Kratky Girls Throw Out The First Pitch

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bummer...

Last nights game was pretty crazy, and filled with drama. We ended up on the losing side... The kids got caught up in the emotional aspect of the game a little too much, but I felt like we held our character when given the opportunity to lose it.

To top things off, Carl's (the guy I coach with, our head coach) father in law was rushed to the hospital after having a stroke... kinda puts things in perspective. All the drama that goes on around baseball dosent compare with whats really important like family.

Baseball is afterall a game (a great one- dont get me wrong) but its not life, and it dosent define who we are. At times it does reveal character flaws and strengths, but there is more to life than baseball. Praying for Carl and his whole family (especially his father in law Tommy).


Joshua 1:9-
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

Awesome verse... this is my fall back when things get a little crazy, or when the head coach get tossed out of the ball game, and I have to run the show :)

3 comments:

  1. i am super surprised and happy you are my fellow blogger now!!! maybe now if we are too tired to talk at the end of the day, we can just read each other's blogs! have a good day, my love! don't forget we have church tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great wife you have to direct all of her crazy friends to your blog.....can't wait to hear about your family from both ends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun that you are blogging now! I love that you are using scripture to put all things in perspective!

    ReplyDelete